QBrands Pty Ltd Security Policy.
QBrands Pty Ltd uses a direct Bank or over the phone payments methods. All offline credit card transactions performed over the phone.
Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
2. Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 14-day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please Email: Contact Us within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. QBrands Pty Ltd will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
3. Other Terms & Conditions
- A.U.D (Australian Dollars Currency): Prices are displayed in the currency in which the transaction will be processed (All transactions are done in Australian Dollars and / or are subject to conversion to Australian Dollars Currency)
- QBrands Pty Ltd only sells to trade customers – Proof of Industry qualification or business ownership is required
- By accepting our goods you are accepting our terms & conditions of sale
- All goods must be paid for prior to dispatch unless credit terms are agreed in writing
- All deliveries are subject to freight & packing charges
- All goods are dispatched at the customer’s risk. QBrands Pty Ltd will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged during transit
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- All prices unless otherwise stated include GST
- Cancellation of orders after dispatch cannot be accepted
- Order discrepancies or defective goods must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of goods
- Goods returned after 14 days of the date of invoice will not be accepted
- Returns authorised by QBrands Pty Ltd must be in original condition and accompanied with a photocopy of the original invoice
- The freight cost of returned goods must be paid by the customer
- The return of sable brushes is not acceptable
- Claims under warranty require a copy of the original invoice as proof of purchase date.
- QBrands Pty Ltd will not be liable for consequential loss however arising
- Goods supplied remain the property of QBrands Pty Ltd until paid for in full
- All goods on hand up to the value of the balance of monies due to QBrands Pty Ltd will be deemed to be the property of QBrands Pty Ltd
- The customer is liable for all charges and costs of collection of debts owing to QBrands Pty Ltd including those incurred by a debt collection agency
- Each dishonoured cheque will incur a fee of $25 +GST
5. CREDIT ACCOUNT FACILITY
We reserve the right to withdraw your credit account facility without notice if you do not comply with our trading terms and conditions.
Your credit account facility is not transferable to another person or legal entity. You must advise us in writing if your business is sold, begins to trade under another name or at another address or your interest in it is otherwise changed. You remain liable for any charges to your account until we receive your written advice.
The customer agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws and the courts of the State of Queensland. QBrands Pty Ltd may vary these terms and conditions at any time by notice in writing.
6. SALES ORDERS
- You can create and submit an order online to us having made payment by either credit card (Mastercard or Visa) using PayPal or by direct transfer to our account.
- Alternatively, you may place orders by Email: Contact Us.
- We will process the order and call you to discuss the order and/or to arrange payment
- Payment can be arranged either by credit card, bank transfer, money order or cheque